Augmented reality is used in many different sectors :
- video-games - the more recent example is Pokemon Go. Its release in 2016 is an international phenomenon and the game is quickly considered as the pioneer of augmented reality smartphone app. However, augmented reality games do not date from yesterday with for example EyeToy: Play and Mozzle released in 2003. Today more than never, augmented reality invade video-games.
- fashion - to facilitate clothing test, glasses, cosmetics, etc... Perfect immersion for future clients!
- hospital - used as training, especially for surgery operation simulation, augmented reality is more and more present in hospitals.
- industry - very used in automotive, nautical and aviation industries, for fabrication and maintenance.
- tourism - to provides additional information in museums or monuments.
- publishing and press - more and more requested by marketing and communication professionals, augmented reality is an excellent media to boost a brand image, collect data and generate views. Paper is then combined with digital power and offer infinite possibilities!